Hey Clark Students,
We know finals week is a stressful time and that the pressure to do well on your exams can be intense. That’s why we have compiled a list of our top 10 tips on how to cope with finals week and prepare yourself to do the best you can.
1. Study Groups – It is helpful to meet even just before the final because you tend to remember conversations better than simply reading.
2. Have a clear plan – Every morning be sure to have a plan in mind with small goals that you can execute throughout the day.
3. Drink caffeine – Do what you need to do to feel energized and ready for that test.
4. Pamper yourself – Get your nails done, go shop a little or take a nice bath.
5. Take breaks – Cramming doesn’t work, take a 10 or 20 minute break every hour or two.
6. Relax – Take some time for yourself to relax before your final. It’ll help you reduce your stress levels and go in with confidence.
7. Study, study, study! – Study the night before (and morning if possible) so that way the material can be fresh in your mind.
8. Re-schedule – Don’t be afraid to re-schedule things and re-organize events that fall within that finals period. Just remember it’s only temporary.
9. Put things in perspective – Realize that this is just a class. Classes can be repeated if needed, and that doesn’t make you stupid.
10. Trust yourself – Trust that you have covered the material well enough to get through this.